 Color / 1152
1151  |  1153
Subject:
Fire Yellow?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:58:59 GMT

I recently noticed the color ‘Fire Yellow’ in both LEGO Digital Designer and the color list at Peeron, where it is listed as LEGO Color #190. It’s very similar to regular yellow (#24 Bright Yellow in LEGO terminology), although it’s a little brighter and... not so “muddy”:

Fire Yellow/Bright Yellow

I can’t find Fire Yellow or anything that looks like it in the Bricklink Color Guide, so I don’t know if this color has ever appeared in actual sets.

Has anyone seen this color, and can anyone from TLC fill us in? Thanks in advance!

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations