Subject:
Bringing it all together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:41:37 GMT

I only recently joined the castle-world community, but I'm
curious as to what sort of progress has been made in
bringing all these individual worlds together. Has someone
been working on the map?

I'm very curious because I'm in the early stages of planning
out how my characters and storylines will work, and it would
be helpful to know where I fit into the scheme of things (I know,
it won't make much of a difference, because I'm going to make
what I want anyway, but still...)  :)

--
-Bones-  "Being Optimized for Nocturnal Exploration and Sabotage"
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises