Subject:
lizardman
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:21:55 GMT

At some point (finances permitting), I'm going to get some of the inexpensive
Spiderman sets (for spare parts).  I was thinking, though, what to do with any
surplus Green Goblin torsos and legs?...

Then I remembered I still have some spare Tail-Tips from the recent LEGO
Dinosaurs theme...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/critters/lizardman.jpg

(Since the afore-mentioned Tail-Tip is not yet encoded into LCAD, I had to make
do with a Light Sabre Blade for the moment.  I also had to make appropriate
substitutions for the patterned Torso and Legs.)

Please LMK WYT!
Thanks,
Franklin