Castle World: An Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:48:44 GMT

Hey .castlers,

Having recently joined Starship RPG, I think this game would be an excellent resource. “Borrowing” several aspects of the game might be very helpful and create some shortcuts. ‘Sectors’ could become realms and various .castlers could claim their realms and build whatever they want on it! Other kingdom’s people could be permitted to travel though realms, and kingdoms could battle each other.

Just an idea.

A fledgling .castler