Subject:
My Signature Fig!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 04:16:54 GMT

I finally got a good picture of my Sig Fig up :)
I've started a different site for all the Castleworld stuff so Shiri you
might want to change the info now that you've got it up :( sorry I
should have thought about that before....

Everything is at http://home.att.net/~CastleRealm/
e-mail is CastleRealm@worldnet.att.net
so far, only my fig, though I need to get some batteries and I'll get
some more pics up!!!

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

http://home.att.net/~mookie1/
Lego isn't a toy, it's a way of life!

Re: My Signature Fig!
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Tamyra Teed writes:
I finally got a good picture of my Sig Fig up :)
I've started a different site for all the Castleworld stuff so Shiri you
might want to change the info now that you've got it up :( sorry I
should have thought about that before....

Hey, no problem. My coding is rusty, but it'll survive the practice and emerge
better yet... or something. ;-)

Everything is at http://home.att.net/~CastleRealm/
e-mail is CastleRealm@worldnet.att.net
so far, only my fig, though I need to get some batteries and I'll get
some more pics up!!!

Great!! I'll update it as soon as today, or tomorrow, K?

-Shiri
P.S. I'd appreciate always sending me an email to castle_world@hotmail.com,
JIC I miss someone's post... TIA!

Re: My Signature Fig!