Re: Brickfest related Castle World stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 22:45:01 GMT

Yep, as Nathan mentioned, this sounds like a great idea to me.
We could (maybe) even try that "Gathering of the Wise" that Jeff suggested a
while back... or perhaps a UN-type meeting between kings, queens and other
forms of leaders of all realms...
Well, I'll be there and I'll be bringin' my bunch, everyone from Scar thru
Wanda and up to Franz, as well as my inn, and I'll be looking forward to
meeting whoever will be there!

-Shi