 Castle / Ninja / 340
    Everybody was Kung-fu Fighting... —Stephen Bishop
   Well maybe not... I'd planned to have a couple of ninjas fighting out front, but then realized I'd packed them all away. So instead Kilroy got the position of honor... (URL) Here's the rest of the gallery (including some other Adventurer vignettes) (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.vignette)