 Castle / 9575
Re: FBTB II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 03:35:43 GMT

Hello -

FBTB II is indeed being set up to follow the Harry Potter line - but at this
point, that could change.  I'm looking to move in a somewhat different
direction with the main site . . . (don't worry, we'll still be aggressively
covering Star Wars).

I'm sure there are 2000 people here that are much better suited towards
setting up a Castle site.  I have very little if any knowledge of that line,
and I am unaware as to whether or not LEGO is even going to be doing
anything new with it in the future.

If I can go back to my little 'Dear Online Community' thread that I posted
awhile back, I'm sorry to have confused everyone.  To be quick I have had a
very rough year and have come close to shutting down a couple of times for a
couple of reasons that I won't get in to here.  I simply don't spend much
time here, and want to get to know everyone a little better.

Tim Courtney told me I'm doing fine, and not to worry.  And apologies to
Christina, I know how it is to have your name taken incorrectly :)

And to whomever (I can't remember who) went off on the 'I can't stand HP
because it's below me' I would note that I am 31, have read and enjoyed
Tolkien and McCaffrey, and find the Potter books to be great fantasy fiction.

Thank you for your time.