 Castle / 9563
9562  |  9564
Subject:
Age of lugnetters (was Re: FBTB II)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 02:35:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nick Cameron writes:
#1) LUGNET is supposed to be for adult fans of LEGO.

The LUGNET homepage says "LUGNET is home to thousands of LEGO fans of all ages.
We are a community which never sleeps — and has been called "the friendliest
place on the Internet.". It says ALL AGES. Does all ages mean there is some two
year old writing here? I think the youngest people on LUGNET are probably about
10.

Possibly, but don't assume that there aren't younger ones. My sittees love
the lugnet guide and they are only seven and a half. I would not dare let
them go into the off-topic.debate section though, people feel a lot more
freely about using profanity over there, etc. In fact, they rarely browse
the messages, but I do let them look for good sites on occasion.

That's not to say the *average* age is in the teens, by far no. But I mean,
careful here. You might encounter that one or two 10 year olds, and not
realize that.

-Shiri
XFUT .lugnet.general