 Castle / 9373
Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 00:27:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
Yup, she was serious.  Yeouch!  Well, at least I can console myself that one
of them is my birthday present...

...waitasec...

*I'm* paying for my birthday present!  Hey!

<grin> Uh-oh.... Raven's in for trouble, huh? ;-)

-Shiri (who got two of the four 10000s as a b-day present for Chris, but he
already knows. So much for surprises ;-)