 Castle / 9356
9355  |  9357
Subject:
Red Dragon Head?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 15:32:26 GMT

I was looking at the new Jurassic Park sets, and while looking at
<set:1371>, it struck me...look at the tongue on that beast.  That's a
dragon head!  You can clearly make out the nostril hole and front teeth, as
well as the shape of the underside of the head.  Or am I just daydreaming?
What do y'all think?

-Chris