 Castle / 9334
  Re: Crusader Fortress

Why in the world would you refer to me as a god when you are so darn good at this stuff, I'll never know. Anyway, a sandstone castle was a worthy project, and you did a great job with it. I'd probably turn the tower/chapel around so that the stained (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) You, Frank, Shiri, Pawel, and some others have quietly been "tutoring" me with your creations and ideas for about a year and a half. I've built lego all my life, but until I found lugnet, I built all the same stuff over and over. When Making (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)