 Castle / 829
    Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I heard that. It's true. 20 plus postage for a used one, 25 plus postage for a new one. Standing offer. (...) So you have money to blow on batteries but not on the more ecologically sound alternative?? Take the long view (say, more than 5 (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations? —James Brown
   (...) I run the batteries for 5-10 minute periods when showing it off or taking pictures. 6 batteries have lasted me well over a year now. Batteries=cheap. We also have lots of other stuff in the house that can use batteries and that don't have a DC (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)