 Castle / 828
  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) Yes - the peasant torso had already been around for years, used in both the peasants and in some of the forestmen (with the torso in green). (Then, the torso made a reappearance in Dark Forest, but slightly (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) I currently have six Blue Wizards, two Green Wizards, one Black Wizard (Necromancer), a Druid, and two Liches as the magical forces in my kingdom. To make the Blue Archmage, I just replaced the plastic cape with an extra Darth Maul cloth cape. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) Ok, big question: which freestyle sets came with the green wizard hats? I don't own any green ones, but I'd love to go hunt some down... were they offered in multiple freestyle sets? Or just one? Any idea on the current availability? Were they (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) I am going to go out on a limb and say that it was the Silver Aniversary Bucket. I am guessing because I think I have 3 hats and 3 of those buckets. I will check again when I get home but I am fairly sure of this. (...) It may have also been (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) don't (...) 4128 XL Freestyle bucket, which isn't available anymore, as far as I know. There is a Freestyle Set that I saw at the PM Lego Outlet store (I think) that had one. I'll check with someone who'll be going soon. I suppose you could (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) I got a bunch from a previous Auczilla and wouldn't mind parting with a couple. I'll be at our next NELUG meeting and could bring them. Dan M. (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) Not to horn in on Dave's territory, but if you have any spares leftover after making him happy, I'd love one. I was just too cheap to buy a whole bucket to get one. :D eric (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) There was a bucket which came with them. There is also a current set which comes with it. It is the Classic Building Table set. A halfway decent set, though you do get a Timmy. (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) Is that the torso with the notched collar? Seems like that one was in a bunch of colors... Steve (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) except (...) I was thinking of this figure. (URL) you thinking of this one, Steve? (URL) you mean the forestman with the colored collar, that's an interesting contrast to the figure I was thinking about. The plate mail (or if someone has a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) don't (...) Email me your address and I'll send you one, Dave. Then, out of the blue, give something to someone else gratis. =) -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

Oops. (...) in the width of apparent waist, but she has a shoulder strap and belt with buckle, too. So it is a significantly different torso. It wasn't the grog that made her look thicker -- there's no visible lacing on her blouse. A pirate wench's (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) The best term would be "Breastplate Torso". If I remember, I'll find a description of platemail tonight. Jeff (24 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)