 Castle / 7397
Re: Combining Castles Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:37:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Thomas Garrison writes:
PS  Off the top of my head, I'd say that you already have the black Castle
sets with technic pin connections--the only other one I know of is the Black
Monarch's Ghost, which is a little short.

I believe that all the official sets with technic pin connections are:

6034 Black Monarch's Ghost (Black)
6040 Blacksmith Shop (Grey)
6041 Armor Shop (Grey)
6059 Knight's Stronghold (Black)
6061 Seige Tower (Grey)
6062 Battering Ram (Grey)
6067 Guarded Inn (Grey)
6073 Knight's Castle (Grey)
6074 Black Falcon's Fortress (Grey)
6080 King's Castle (Grey)
6081 King's Mountain Fortress (Grey)
6085 Black Monarch's Castle (Black)

And actually,6081 and 6034 may not really count...

6034 has a clip on the side making it incapable of actually connecting to
another castle wall section on one side (I forget who pointed that out), and
also has a wall that is 1 stud and one plate lower than the other segment
sets...

6081 is wierder... it's only got 1 peg hole, and what's more, the
battlements where it connects is 2 bricks and 1 plate too short... very odd...

The only other odd one I can think of is 6074, which actually has *4* holes
for connection...

DaveE