 Castle / 7394
7393  |  7395
Subject:
Combining Castles Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:29:31 GMT

Can anyone point me to a picture/set list/description of how the old castles
are "supposed" to snap together? I have seen several sets, all with technic
pins & holes - like they are supposed to go together. I would like to know
if TLG ever actually published a picture, or a AFOL figured it out.

Specifically, I have 2 black castles 6085 & 6059. I was wondering what other
black sets to buy to make a super castle/courtyard. I've seen the pins on
grey sets too.

Thanks,
Kevin