 Castle / 7301
Re: 2001 Ancient Theme Building Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 18:12:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Wright writes:

Howdy Eric,

...my name is Richard Wright, and I am a teacher from Boise Idaho. I am
glad you are doing this...we were very
excited about it when Mr Wilson hosted it.

Richard, your students had more ideas and entries than the rest of us put
together!  It would be exciting to see a new bunch.

Is there any assistence you need?
I can spread the word to different groups of students in Idaho.

Generating enthusiasm first!

I have heard from several other 1998 people already...

-Erik