 Castle / 7300
Re: 2001 Ancient Theme Building Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 17:06:41 GMT

Howdy Eric,

...my name is Richard Wright, and I am a teacher from Boise Idaho. I am
glad you are doing this...we were very
excited about it when Mr Wilson hosted it.

Is there any assistence you need?

I can spread the word to different groups of students in Idaho.

I know the first prize is the $50.00 at Amazon. Do you have any other
prizes hammered out yet?

Richard
rwright@pcsedu.com
www.weirdrichard.com