 Castle / 670
Re: More 2000 TRU Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 15:42:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Christopher Tracey writes:
Here are the rest of the prices for 2000 sets that are in the TRU
computers.  These are the sets that marked in the catalog as being
released in January. None of these sets are in the warehouse yet.
The set names in the TRU computers are typically accurate, so it
looks like it was 'the Bulls' after all.

6095 Royal Joust        19.99
6094 Guarded Treasury   14.99
6026 King Leo            4.99
6091 King Leo's Castle  89.99
6032 Catapult Crusher    5.99
4806 Axe Cart            2.99
6096 Bull's Attack      49.99

Hmmm... I don't see the little cart on page 16 of the catalog listed! Polybag
maybe? Just a random thing and not a set? Perhaps it's not available at TRU in
January?

DaveE