 Castle / 6615
    Re: Wheels in medieval Japan —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Muskets, from the European standpoint, exit the Castle line, though I do make "hand gonnes" with a "bathroom plunger" and 1x1 round, appropriate to the 1400s. But from the Japanese standpoint, the late 1500s and 1600s are still considered (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Wheels in medieval Japan —Mike Timm
   (...) That's just what I do, any of the gunpowder devices get removed and then they fir in pretty good with the rest of the Castle stuff I have. It just means that the Ninja based minifigs get more spears as they lose that number of firearms, the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)