 Castle / 6608
6607  |  6609
Subject:
New chrome pieces are so awesome!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 07:56:04 GMT

Hey all,

I received a baggie of chrome parts from an Ebay auction today and outfitted
my knights with them.  It's great to see the breastplate available in such a
small set, and the chrome Dragon Master helm is great!  I hope this is a
trend that leads toward other chrome Castle elements, such as the original
dark gray armor, and bullet and flared helms.  I also think it would be
great if they also did chrome versions of the triangular shields and the
teardrop shields (other than the Bull design).  The shield doesn't really
excite me, since the bull logo is fairly new and doesn't have any brothers
or sisters in flags or on minifig torsos.  Plus, the shield has that weird
non-chrome spot that makes it look like it's already seen some action.  Not
bad, but I'd rather it be all chrome.

Dave

--
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."  - John
Lennon