 Castle / 6606
Re: Chrome Set 4819
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 01:58:55 GMT

Richard Sperber wrote:

If it's true that 4819 is appearing in a wider number of stores, we may not
even need to worry about it.

Yup!  I had my find today at the local Farm & Fleet; they only had seven
sets left from the chrome series (wish I could have gotten there when the
toy section opened on Friday, but my car was in the shop).  Anyhow, I
bought them all up for the low, low price of only $3.89 each!  Too bad
they're all out; now I need to find out where other Farm & Fleet stores
are.

:)

As an aside, soccer sets 3412-3414 were also $3.89, and the adventurer's
sets (around 5914) were $2.49.

Chris