 Castle / 6509
Re: Hmm...(many fronds = tree)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 01:55:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:
Somebody recentl (I think) posted a picture with a rather unique way of
using palm fronds to create a tree. I remember seeing it, and thinking,
"I like that! I must come back and look at it again in the future!",
however I neglected to bookmark it. Anyone have any idea what I'm
referring to? I've tried hunting for it but I can't seem to find it...
Help!

There were some in last weeks Lego Site of the Week.
They are pictured near a train station.
Your talking about the large 'conifer' effect, I gather.

Yup! I think the exact link was:
http://home.t-online.de/home/HeinerBerg/lokse.htm
(of course it had to be the last link I'd click ;-)

I liked it too, BTW. Some good small trees on the other pages, too.

-Shiri