 Castle / 6411
Re: Water Temple MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 00:40:38 GMT

richard marchetti <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message

Fantastic!  A truly beautiful computer rendering!  I give this one very • high
marks.  Really, it's quite astonishing.

THANKS!

If I had a few more (like a lot more) black 2x2 round bricks I just might • be
able to build this thing in black and red.

-- Richard

I probably have enough of the white upper arches, and I could use my yellow
hex Aquazone arches for the round pieces, and I have plenty of red inverse
arches (from Knight Lord's Castle). So... I could build a patch-work
version!!  Actually - I can't imagine how to build the roof.  In theory, you
could build the roof in black (not dark gray), but you would have to buy
tons of sets!

This is one case where the CAD method really shines.  It's possible to build
versions of this in the real world, but it would be almost impossible to get
sufficient quantities of parts of matching color!