 Castle / 638
Re: 1680
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 20:32:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Scott Symer writes:
"Duckie Dave" <Duck@clowes-till-crafts.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

1680 - forestmens haycart (made up name).
www.geocities.com/paris/4192/temp/temp.html

...so that's 3 Forestmen, a concentric round shield and a pitchfork in one
polybag.

!

If it hadn't been my dark ages, I think I'd be regretting every penny I
spent on trivia like rent & food back in those days.

Scott

That's interesting.  Its 1877 Crusader's Cart with an extra minifig.  In fact,
the instructions are exactly the same, except 1877 has said minifig removed.
Weird.

Jeff