 Castle / 617
Re: 1680
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 09:15:06 GMT

"Duckie Dave" <Duck@clowes-till-crafts.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

1680 - forestmens haycart (made up name).
www.geocities.com/paris/4192/temp/temp.html

...so that's 3 Forestmen, a concentric round shield and a pitchfork in one
polybag.

!

If it hadn't been my dark ages, I think I'd be regretting every penny I
spent on trivia like rent & food back in those days.

Scott