 Castle / 6256
Re: Nationalities of Themes - long post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 16:52:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:

I do agree that I don't think LEGO "placed" any of their castle themes within
a certain time period or geographical location. But if they did....
-Kyle

Geez Kyle ... I just want to say that that's a very informative and
historically fascinating post.  It shines a new light on the little guys :)

-- Pawel