 Castle / 6252
Re: Source for brown 1xn plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 00:05:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.castle, Christopher Lindsey writes:
I'm interested in making some half-timbered houses for my village.  What
currently available sets have the best distribution of brown 1xn plates?
I'm having a really hard time finding any...

Not that it will help since it's a large set, but 5987 Dino Research Compound
has at least 8 brown 1x8 plates. It also has plenty of other brown bits.

Frank

Hi over there :-)

I know that this is not the right place for announcements, but this could be a
lucky coincidence for Christopher: I own the site http://www.B-O-A.de , it's
the german counterpart to AucZILLA. And I have just 5 sets of the #5987 Dino
Research. There are a total of 80 brown plates (55 1x8 plates (11 each set)).
The auctions from this set will be online in 1 or 2 days, if you want you can
keep a lookout. The 80 brown plates will start at 20,-DM (~$9).

Kind Regards, René
http://www.1000steine.de/
http://www.B-O-A.de/