 Castle / 625
  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) I know that there are no bat helms this year, I was just saying that the bat helms and dragon masters helms are the worst pieces of castle headwaer ever. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes: <snipagge> (...) helms (...) I will agree on the bat helms, they are pretty sucky, always nice just to have a *very* few for variety, but not in massive numbers. Mike (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)