 Castle / 625
Re: Did anyone else notice...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 13:11:40 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Tim Coats writes:
What kind of helmets are the two soldiers to the left of the gate in
6091 wearing.  Notice one has a classic axe in light gray (spare parts
for the yellow castle figs).

Timbo

Dragon Masters helmet with an Islander's Longhorn stuck on it.

Bruce

Dragon masters helments and bat helms both such! TLG please throw away the
moulds for these parts for good.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

I didn't see any Bat Helmets.  The Longhorns (Chicago Bulls, whatever the mean
looking guys are called) seemed to be exclusively Dragon Masters Helmet with
one bullet helm.  The Retro-Royal Knights included a number of styles with
cheers to the kettle-helm, but again, I didn't spot a bat helmet.  I would have
prefered a cleaned up DM helmet so that it looked more like a Salade, but until
they break the mold (mould?  Freudian slip? <g>) that probably won't happen.

Bruce

I know that there are no bat helms this year, I was just saying that the bat helms
and dragon masters helms are the worst pieces of castle headwaer ever.