 Castle / 6202
Re: Challenge: Fun with pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:26:41 GMT

All righty then.

Here y' go.

I understand that Black Dragons breathe acid according to D&D rules, but
fire just seemed more appropriate in this circumstance.

~M
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu>
Newsgroups: lugnet.castle,lugnet.general,lugnet.publish
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:31:08 GMT
Subject: Challenge:  Fun with pictures!

Here is a fun challenge - make the most out of this picture using your
computer.

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/verneer-chronicles/dragon/dragon9.JPG

One catch - the dragon has to be blowing fire, acid, or whatever you see fit
at the soldier.  It has to be a direct hit as well.  I'm going to go back and
try to redo that one scene and would like more than one person to try.  I
also would like to know who uses what when working with the pictures.  I
personally use photoshop, but if there are other things available out there,
I would love to know about them.

Post it as a reply to this group when you are done and thanks!

-- Pawel