 Castle / 6199
  Challenge: Fun with pictures!

Here is a fun challenge - make the most out of this picture using your computer. (URL) catch - the dragon has to be blowing fire, acid, or whatever you see fit at the soldier. It has to be a direct hit as well. I'm going to go back and try to redo (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Challenge: Fun with pictures!

(...) computer. (...) Mmmmm..... toasty goodness (URL) I used photoshop, took me 6 minutes, so I suppose I could do better if I spent more time. --Anthony (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Challenge: Fun with pictures!

All righty then. Here y' go. (URL) understand that Black Dragons breathe acid according to D&D rules, but fire just seemed more appropriate in this circumstance. ~M (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Challenge: Fun with pictures!

(...) That looks hellishly realistic (well, as real as a dragon gets, I guess ;-)... wouldn't wanna be anywhere near the continent where *that* dragon is. ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Challenge: Fun with pictures!

Thanks, Shiri! I used Photoshop to cut out the flames from a photo of a guy using a flamethrower, then I pasted them into the picture and did a little touching up. :^D ~Mark (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Challenge: Fun with pictures!

I was playing around with Photoshop tonight and this is what I ended up with: (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)