 Castle / 6189
  MOC Pike with stylish grip

I remember there being a debate for how to make a lego pike a while back. I don't know if someone's come up with this idea yet, I'm too lazy to check. So here is my idea. I bought me a 8511 and used some star wars pieces, and made a pike. Using a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC Pike with stylish grip

Now that's just darn cool. I like the "magic weapon" quality the trans-blue spear gives it. ~Mark (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)