 Castle / 5881

Re: Making Pikes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 15:03:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Best visually sans color is the lightsabre with a spear in the other end.  No
huge out-of-proportion pieces.  Is there a black lightsabre blade?

The Star Wars A-Wing has two of them in black.

JohnG, GMLTC

Re: Making Pikes
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Best visually sans color is the lightsabre with a spear in the other end.  No
huge out-of-proportion pieces.  Is there a black lightsabre blade?

The Star Wars A-Wing has two of them in black.

Even longer, the little Xteam hangglider has some slightly longer ones in black
as well...they might work even better, not sure.

JohnG, GMLTC

Re: Making Pikes
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Best visually sans color is the lightsabre with a spear in the other end.  No
huge out-of-proportion pieces.  Is there a black lightsabre blade?

The Star Wars A-Wing has two of them in black.

JohnG, GMLTC

I believe the Emperor's cane is also one in the SW Sith figure pack.

John

Re: Making Pikes