 Castle / 5611
Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - characters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 14:37:26 GMT

Missing is Vulf's eldest son, Lars.  No doubt he has left Castles and joined
Pirates.

Bruce

(there's a joke hiding in there somewhere)

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Ok, I decided to take a break from massive earth moving, and work up some • characters, here they have all posed for the artist (who
is sitting on a flying carpet off the cliff face...):

From left to right, top row:

Karl Gundersson, commander of the , Vulf's brother

Vulf Gundersson, leader of the pack, the eldest.

Chandruth Firemaster, one of the best fire magicians in the North. One of • Chandruth's accomplishments are the firecasters the Pack's
ship's are armed with. Note the use of a spider cape reversed (the spider is • pretty well hidden). Note that Chandruth's seamstress
has monogrammed the inside of his cape...

Dirk Vulfson, Vulf's 13 year old son, Dirk is a crackshot with bow, and • carry's a Black Radly (which is not in the picture - extra
credit for catching the reference).

From left to right, bottom row:

Helga, Vulf's wife. She's also a mean archer.

Kyla Vulfsdottir, Kristoff and Helga's 19 year old daughter, she is captain of • The Red Vulf, one of the two ships Vulf's pack
commands.

Jorek Gundersson, the youngest brother, captain of The Black Vulf, the other • ship under Vulf's forces. Jorek was seriously injured,
and lost many of his crew, when The Black Vulf was attacked by a sea dragon. • Jorek singlehandledly dispatched the dragon.

Princess Dorianna. I'm not sure which faction she belongs to, but as I  was • putting minifigs together, I remembered I wanted to try
out the Belville crown on indian hair (it has a pin on the bottom).

I should have used a grey backrgound for better viewing.

Frank

Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - characters!