 Castle / 5591
RE: More outpourings from my little brain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 14:46:45 GMT

Heather Patey wrote...

A pair of dorymen, one in oilskins and sou'wester with jigger, and a boat full
of fish.  A no-longer-common sight in Newfoundland.

It brings a tear to me oy, seein' them two bobbin' aroun'
waitin' fer te call it a day, and head back to the Rock
with a full load a fish....

A hansom cab, with driver and passenger.  (Bob's idea and partially his work.)

Another nice example of a small number of well-chosen parts to get
a theme or idea across. I wonder when the Jack the Ripper theme
will be released....

Great work!

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng