 Castle / 5529
Re: Looking for pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 17:24:37 GMT

Well hell, you people need to tell me these things.  I may be a world famous
lego author ;)  but I just a newbie when it comes to lugnet.

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Selçuk Göre writes:
I miss Shiri..:-)

Hah! You guys just can't do a thing without me <grin>.

Anthony, what Selçuk is referring to are my famous lines... (or maybe famous
last words? ;-)

Those kind of requests belong in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, not .general or
theme discussion groups.

-Shiri
"thunder's just the noise, boys, lightnin' does the work!" ;-)