 Castle / 5515
5514  |  5516
Subject:
A General Question About Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 05:23:24 GMT

Perhaps this question will seem silly but after visiting Castle World a few
times I was wondering about the reason Castle World exists.  Don't get me
wrong it's a great site but my question is whether it serves as a place to
display Castle creations or is it rather a unifed world where all the
characters and storylines tie in together.  If had more time and energy
perhaps I would seek my answer in the 5000 or so old LUGNET postings but
instead I throw the question out to the assembled crowd in hopes of an
answer.

This then leads me to my second question.  I really have an interest in
creating a storyline and then a web page to go with it.  The storyline already
exists in the form of an ongoing story I'm putting together for my daughter
(with legos as the stage for my grand production).  My problem is that to
amass the amount of Legos I would need to really pull it off well would be
VERY expensive (as I'm sure we all have felt at times).  Would anyone be
interested in banding together to create a tale?  It seems to me that it would
be much easier to have one person be the forces of evil and build the
associated structures and another person act as the forces of good and develop
their neccessary structures and then bring it all together in a web page or
something????  This perhaps could even involve several people playing various
good, bad, and indifferent peoples all tied together in one framework
storyline.

Which then leads me back to Castle World.  Is that what the goal of Castle
World is?  Just wondering.  Thanks

Andy