 Castle / 5350
Re: LUGNET Newbie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 12:34:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wesley Pauley writes:
Hey there i'm another new guy to lugnet.. well i've been vivisiting this
place for quite a long time but have just now decided to become involved.

Well, hi, nice to meet you! Welcome aboard. :-)

("...on your left, you see..." ;-)

Castle has got to be me absolute favorite lego theme and pretty much the only
thing i use my lego for now. i'm also very happy because i just built the
black knight's castle6086 for the first time today. I got an incomplete one
(with all figures and accessories) and threw in some replacement pearts from
my colection.

Neat! That is a great set, I used to dwell on it from the catalogs. (And I
still don't have it...) I hope you got the tudor walls with it!

looks nice. but i took it apart already and the black knight's
new home is a castle built on a 6090 baseplate in red and black.

Ooooh! Sounds cool! Do we get any pictures?

Have you heard about Castle World yet?

See ya'round,
-Shiri
--I'm leaving for Israel in two days - I'll be in packing mania til then -
sorry if it takes me a while to get back to you.