 Castle / 5348
5347  |  5349
Subject:
Is your evil villain's breath minty fresh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:30:42 GMT

So, just how does your kingdom's evil villain hold up?  Does your self centered
antagonist cause trouble for your heroes?  Does your vile megalomaniac seek to
reek havoc accross the land?  Can your nasty of nasties keep his whites his
whitest?  I'd like to know!

For most of you, you've probably already seen my website, and have read through
my characters and have skimmed my story.  You've glanced over my castles and
are probably bored with the whole idea already.  That's ok, my day in the spot
light is over.  However, I'd like to know about your villains, or your heroes,
or better yet both.  I absolutely adore pictures.

I'd like to even make a page on my website deticated to those known heroes and
villains outside of the kingdom of Ikros.  Yes, a link to your website
would be included.  I'll even create a back story for those characters who may
not have one, or improve on an existing one, all up to you.  Yes, yes, I know,
it sounds a lot like Castle World's idea.  In fact I think is a Castle World
idea, but I'd like to do it for my own benefit.  Hell, I'm bored.  I'm away
from my precious legos, and my writer's block is keeping me from my novel.  Did
I mention I'm bored?

Who knows, maybe my idea will flop.  Probably will, but I'll have fun trying.
Nope, no prizes for winning characters, since there is no contest.  No profit
for you or for me.  Just a friendly game of show and tell.  I show you mine you
show me yours.  If you'd like to play show off, email me, or reply to my post,
either way I'll take a look at what you got.

*********SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT************

for those who haven't visited, here is the URL again...
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

*****END OF SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT*********