 Castle / 5256
    Note On Huge Model Design: Masada and other Ancient —Erik Olson
   Having put a lot of hours into Town building (result: one new 16x32 3-story building completed with no interior) it's back to Ancient, "the fan-created Theme". I'm posting this under Castle because that's where we Ancient buffs squeeze in, right? (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Note On Huge Model Design: Masada and other Ancient —Shiri Dori
   Forgive me, Erik, for some massive snippage. I just wanted to say, wow. Massada is amazing - I studied it for a long time and was even there first-hand (which was an experience I'm not likely to forget anytime soon). Herod, or Hordus in Hebrew, is (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Note On Huge Model Design: Masada and other Ancient —Erik Olson
   (...) I knew this would get someone's attention. (; It's a lot of bricks! 'Wait' is a short word for it! And if I only build the northern tip it will be massive, but the minifigs will have a fine view from above. I hope to see it for myself someday. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)