 Castle / 5186
  6584 useful for castle?

I,ve seen a set of 6584 which has a lot of rocks and so to see parts that can be usefull for castle building. Is there someone with experience on this set, or am I just dreaming (is always a good start in building LEGO:-)). Bye Daan (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6584 useful for castle?

Hey Daan, I recently got this set... I must say I like the baseplate and BURPs that come with it. But it also has many "technological" pieces that aren't highly useful in castle. At full price I wouldn't recommend getting it... on discount, yes. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6584 useful for castle?

(...) Of course you need to get 12 copies to be able to make the huge moat that someone has mentioned before... There are some nice parts in this set, unfortunately, there are also a LOT of vehicle specific parts. Frank (who currently has 8 copies (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)