 Castle / 5192
Re: 6584 useful for castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 02:42:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey Daan,

I recently got this set... I must say I like the baseplate and BURPs that come
with it. But it also has many "technological" pieces that aren't highly useful
in castle.
At full price I wouldn't recommend getting it... on discount, yes.

Of course you need to get 12 copies to be able to make the huge moat that
someone has mentioned before...

There are some nice parts in this set, unfortunately, there are also a LOT of
vehicle specific parts.

Frank
(who currently has 8 copies but who might pick up 4 more...)