 Castle / 5173
    Re: Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora —Craig Hamilton
   (...) leah ~ this is gorgeous! ~so artisticly done! containing the story in the walls of your structure is a stroke of brilliance! and those character portraits are exquisite!! arlow is a great character and i love the shots of him stargazing and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora —Leah Cardaci
   (...) <blush> Thanks so much! (...) Well, I needed so many exterior shots to catch all the details, that I decided to have one post for the pics of the exterior, and a second post for the pics of the interior. I should post the next set of pics (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)