 Castle / 5164
  Re: Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora

Hey Leah, Great job!! The mural looks very cool, much potential for the story behind it. (My story- radars are always up, have you noticed? <grin>) (...) LOL, I'm glad you changed your mind coz it looks great. I especially liked your extremely (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Unfinished MOC: Aquana Pynora

(...) Thank You! (...) We'll have to see... In the storyline Aquana Pynora is eventually partially destroyed, (I don't really know the who what or why for the destruction.)and is much later rebuilt into the private residence of the king of Auren. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)