 Castle / 5145
    Re: My Website —Chris Maddison
   (...) Anthony, this is amazing! The background and story left me wanting more, and the characters are very cool. Those War Hammers are very innovative! And, all the different "critters" you've got in the mix are very cool too. Looks like you put a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Website —Anthony Sava
   (...) think (...) castle (...) Thanks Chris, I really appreciate it. I once sent my site in for Cool site of the Week consideration, but it never was nominated. In hindsight I've realized that my site doesn't really have all that many lego (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Website —Shiri Dori
   Hi Anthony, First off, let me tell you I *love* your site. I'll be expecting future updates impatiently! You've got some really great stuff there. (...) Well, Todd told me recently that there's a *long* list of nominations, and that sites who get (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Website —Anthony Sava
   Thanks very much! I must admit I did not know what Castle World was, and I was unwilling to show my ignorance about it when Chris asked me if I was a member. Sorry Chris. Anyway, thanks for visiting my site, last I looked my site had already jumped (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)