 Castle / 4984
  Re: Backgrounds

(...) Well, first I take the picture with a piece of bright green fabric behind it. Then I open up the background picture and minimize it (You'll need this later). Then I used the magic wand tool to select all the green. Then I go to the select menu (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Backgrounds

(...) ...Ive tried doing the same kind of thing using both green and bright orange, but it always leavs a bit of bleed thru colour at the edges where the model meets the background :-/ (really hideous with the orange too!). :-/ Green didn't leave (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)