 Castle / 4793
    Re: Realm portals —Shiri Dori
   (...) Oh, certainly! Anything goes. Craig first suggested the RDPs as a solution for the apparent distance problem - that the realms would be supposedly far apart and the m-fs would not be able to "physically" travel these large distances. The name (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Realm portals —Wilson Raska
     (...) Alright! Thanks Shiri! I recently made this really cool portal. I'll get pics of it up on my website soon. Wilson (URL) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Realm portals —John Morgan
    I guess it all depends on the Magic that the local Wizard /Wizardess knows ... eh ? its transportation after all..easier on the horses ... : ) John (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)