 Castle / 4744
Re: The Bloodstone Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 22:12:41 GMT

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Fv8F6q.6y4@lugnet.com...
You're all probably sick of all this by now (I lost count of exactly how • many
inn updates I posted long ago...).
BUT I have updated my inn page, with some new pictures that demonstrate • how
the inn separates; and anyhow, I think my inn deserves a page of its own, • as
does the teaser story - I was too lazy at the time.

So here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Inn_done.html

lata', and LMKWYT!
-Shiri