 Castle / 4623
  Preview of My Castleworld Site

Find it here: (URL) of any kind will be gratefully accepted. -- Richard (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space) !

  Re: Preview of My Castleworld Site

(...) Richard (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Preview of My Castleworld Site

Cool! More crossing of themes! I love the plot so far. I can't wait to see more...(HINT, HINT) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Preview of My Castleworld Site

(...) Oooooh! Ahhhhhh! I love it, it's great! Feedback... as in, rationally :-)...: The story is great. Personally, I had to read it twice to get it, but that's because I tend to unconsciously skip a sentence or two at times - and every sentence (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Preview of My Castleworld Site

Space and Castle, my too favorite themes. You have one of the most promising sites ive seen on the net! Now tell us what tool you used for the torso =) Whos are new favorite lugnet memeber? Pearson (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Preview of My Castleworld Site

(...) Very cool so far. =) ~Nathan (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Preview of My Castleworld Site

This is the perfect 'LEGO-Teaser-Trailer' that I have ever seen... Now I sit in agony until I can see more.... EC (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Preview of My Castleworld Site

(...) I made several Blacktron I imposters (about 20)with spare elements from other minis, and by brassoing off the print of old, faded, or misprinted black mini torsos and replacing the erased print with a sticker I made from a scanned Blacktron I (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Preview of My Castleworld Site

(...) Finally! Someone sees the potential in printing your own torsos!! What do you print on to? I've experimented with sticker labels (not glossy enuf) and now as soon as I get a better printer, I'm gonna try it with Crak'n peel Plus. <<KM>> (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)